Aloe-Honey-Marmalade Recipe To Treat Cancer, Diabetes, HIV, Heal Stomach Ulcers, And Cleanse Your Colon And Blood

Here is a recipe for Aloe-Honey-Marmalade that is believed to have health benefits such as treating cancer, diabetes, and HIV, healing stomach ulcers, and cleansing your colon and blood.


ALOE VERA IS RANKED AMONG THE WORLD'S TOPMOST VALUABLE FOODS! 

Indulge in the goodness of my homemade Green Aloe Vera Marmalade - Although it's bitter, the sweetness of honey makes it irresistible. It pairs perfectly with crispy grilled chicken thighs and is sure to provide a delicious and healthy experience.



My Story As I Experienced Aloe:


I started eating an aloe leaf daily beginning in 2007 when I developed stomach ulcers due to drinking municipal tap water.


Long before the above, I had a propensity for developing cysts - assumed to be the cause of "dirty or polluted blood."


One day I developed a cyst deep inside my ear canal, so I used a syringe to push my Old Boer Soap Remedy into my ear canal, which healed it overnight - made up of grated Sunlight laundry soap and sugar dissolved in water to which I did add a few drops of Savlon/Dettol - but that is optional. It's a simple recipe where the end result must be a flexible sticky paste, enough, to adhere to the wound. 


The tremendous relief is indescribable as it pulls out the infection, and you will even feel that pull. Make sure there is lots of sugar which must be thoroughly dissolved in just enough water. 


And now the miracle is that the cysts that I have had all my life have never returned since I started eating aloe in late 2007 and that was the last time I got the flu. Winter 2007! And now? When I updated this post, it was August 22, 2023! And still no cysts or flu!  


Today my stomach ulcers are gone - I no longer drink tap water, however, I continue to eat my daily dose of aloe because of its many benefits. It's no wonder the Gerson Clinic in Mexico is using it as a treatment protocol for their cancer patients. 


If you are one of the lucky few to have these valuable plants growing in your garden.

Well, here's how to pick your aloe leaves:


Where your leaf attaches to the main stem of the plant, take hold of it gently following the curvature of the leaf up against the stem easing it off all the way around by gently tearing it off in a circular motion following the stem. 


Notes

There is no need to remove the spikes with your potato peeler, however, if you prefer, you may. I prefer to use every valuable part of the plant. With a knife, roughly chop your aloe into a food processor (placed onto a scale) with a metal blade attached. 



Aloe Honey Marmalade Recipe

 

Ingredients:

456 g Aloe leaves - freshly picked

456 g honey of pure honey - I love the creamed honey.


Method:

Weigh your roughly chopped Aloe into your food processor with a metal blade attached. Close your lid and puree.


Now weigh your honey in on top of your aloe. Close your lid and puree until you have your Aloe Honey.


Bottle and store in your freezer.


Dosage:

I would suggest you start with a tablespoon daily. However, remember if you take it at 7 am, you should be on the loo with the runs around 5 - 6 am the following morning, so time it well. You don't want to be out and about when you get the runs! Don't say I didn't warn you! 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form