Miraculous Remedy for Hot Oil Burn Wounds - When an Accident becomes a Blessing!

This info needs to get to Doctors dealing with burn patients.

You won't' Believe it!!!!!! Miracle of Miracles!!!!!!!! -- The day before yesterday, I spilled hot chicken skin fat containing collagen all over my arm when taking out the roast potatoes from the oven, it soaked right through my fleece sleeve into my long-sleeved vest.

Initially, it hurt, I never removed my jacket for fear I might remove the skin, but minutes later, as the fat cooled down the pain was miraculously gone.

I have a huge burn blister the diameter of a ginger biscuit, which is now flat, but I have since not felt any pain at all.

I've decided to leave the vest on to keep the chicken skin fat/collagen soaked in.

It must be the collagen in the chicken fat because it doesn't feel like I've burnt my arm at all! It's miraculous! I can even bend my arm and straiten it and I feel no pain at all!

I make cracking/gribenes from the chicken skins and use the fat for cooking. Sometimes accidents can turn out to be a blessing!

Show less

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form